How to Reserve a Campsite:
- reservations are available for campsites at Rabbit Blanket Lake and Agawa Bay campgrounds from June 16 – Sept 4, 2017. All other times all sites are available on a first-come basis.
- campsites can be reserved up to 5 months ahead of your arrival date – click here for Ontario Parks reservations or call 1-888-ONT-PARK (1-888-668-7275)
NOTE: backcountry/interior campsites cannot be reserved.
You cannot make a campsite reservation through this Friends of Lake Superior Park website.
Where to register (click here to view park map):
- Car campers:
- Agawa Bay and Rabbit Blanket Lake campsites – campground gatehouse (June 16 to Sept 4); self-serve (cash only) when not staffed; or Visitor Centre or Park office at Red Rock Lake in spring & fall
- Backcountry campers: – campground gatehouses, Park Office, Visitor Centre (spring & fall); OR self-serve kiosks (cash only) at campground gatehouses, Park Office, Mijinemungshing Road, Gargantua Road and Orphan Lake trailhead
- Day visitors – in-person (cash, credit card or debit) at campground gatehouses, Park Office and Visitor Centre; OR self-serve kiosks (cash only) at campgrounds, Park Office, Old Woman Bay, Mijinemungshing Road, Gargantua Road, Orphan Lake, Katherine Cove, Sand River, and Agawa Rock