The Visitor Centre is located at Agawa Bay. The displays highlight how "The Power of Lake Superior" has influenced the cultural and natural features of the park area.
Facilities and Services include:
- displays and exhibits
- theatre/activity/meeting room
- information desk
- Lake Effects gift shop
- coffee service
- WiFi not provided - public access computer in the Lake Effects Gift Shop - cell service from TBay Tel/Rogers
- daily vehicle permits (spring, summer and fall)
- camping permits (spring and fall) for campgrounds and interior
- firewood, ice and canoe rentals (spring and fall)
The Lake Superior Provincial Park Visitor Centre has meeting facilities in a spectacular location on Agawa Bay.
Located just 1.5 hour north of Sault Ste. Marie and 1 hour south of Wawa, the centre’s multipurpose room can be rented for meetings and events, accommodating 60 people, theatre-style, or smaller groups for workshops or meetings.
The Visitor Centre is open 9am to 5pm (open until 8pm in the summer) from May 20 until October 10th (2016).